PalmaryCalc is a free trial software application from the Calculators & Converters subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, German and it was last updated on 2005-03-01. The program can be installed on Palm OS 4.0, Palm OS 5.0, Palm OS 6.0.
PalmaryCalc is a calculator with a user-friendly interface. It is all in one: from a simple calculator to a scientific, conversion functions (from cooking to astronomical), credit, base number conversions between binary, octal, decimal, and hexadecimal; 32-bit, 16-bit, and 8-bit integer math calculations and conversions; logical and bit-manipulation operations, currency conversion, or any other calculator configuration that you desire. The variety of input methods (including RPN) enables you to perform almost all operations you need.
- User-friendly interface
- Treo 600/650 support
- Hi Res (320x320) support
- 15-digit display
- 35 basic math and trigonometric functions
- Mortgage rate calculations
- Tip calculations
- Unit and currency converter
- User adjustable currency list
- User adjustable constants list
- 3 different input methods (simple, algebraic, RPN)
- 4 different modes display modes
- RPN stack viewing
- Accurate calculation: features up to 18 digits after the decimal point
- Accurate result display: features up to 12 digits after the decimal point
- Calculation range (1e-300, 1e300)
- Memory capacity up to 10 independent values
- 15 most common constants
- Fully supported Palm clipboard
- Graffiti and Palm portable keyboard support
- Easy first-letter search through the lists
PalmaryCalc (version 1.0.1) has a file size of 639.92 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 68 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.